Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] DVMRP Tunnel

From: "bmcmanus" <bmcmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:00:45 -0400
We are unsuccessful at building a DVMRP tunnel, and suspect the L3 switch
may be the problem.  We're not sure what the tunnel set up protocol and the
encapsulated multicast data should look like with Wireshark.  Is it decoded
as IGMP traffic?  Does it masquerade as something else?

Does anyone have traces of a successful DVMRP tunnel being set up and in
operation?

Jon "Buddy" McManus
bmcmanus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx