Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] One port not available in SIP/SDP packets

From: vishal borkar <weeshalll@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:05:27 +0530
Hey All,
Thanks for the reply . But i think you did not get me correctly . What i meant to say that i can see the port in the wireshark display window
but the port value was nowhere to be found in the contents of the captured file when i opened it .
Also can u tell whether i can send any attachment so that you can view the captured file and get to know the problem clearly.

Thanks