Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Ack number always equals 1

From: Giovanni Parodi <giovanniparodi79@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning everyone,
I'm a newbye in networking application and I trying to debug a strange problem that I have sending through TCP protocol some data from a DSP based system to a PC application
The problem is that that the application running on PC disconnects after few packets, and so I used wireshark to debug the problem.
It seems some packet get lost (I use a cross cable to connect the devices) and that the system isn't able to recover from such a problem.
Furthermore I found out that Acknowledgement number generated by the DSP runnign the server appl always equals 1.
Do you have any idea about some wrong setting that could generate such a behaviour?
Giovanni