Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] delay measurement

From: Soumen Sarkar <sarkar_soumen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:30:31 +0530
Hi!
I'm new user to Wireshark. Can somebody help me please in measuring the the packet delay over an industrial networked control system, a live automation used in a steel mill, using TCP and UDP protocols. I need to measure specially the delay and jitter from the switch port to controllers.
Looking forward for a solution.
Thanks & Regards,
Soumen

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.