Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode entire packet capture file.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:53:04 -0700

On Oct 19, 2009, at 4:45 PM, Boaz Galil wrote:
1.I have a packet capture that include many RTP streams. Is there a way for me to select all UDP packets in the file and to decode them as RTP stream?

No.

However, you can

1) select a particular UDP packet and use "Decode As..." to have Wireshark decode UDP traffic to and from one of the ports involved as RTP, which you'd need to do once per RTP stream

or

2) enable the "Try to decode RTP outside of conversations" option for the RTP dissector and have Wireshark try to identify RTP packets heuristically (note: it can't always get the right answer, so, with that option set, it might think some packets that aren't RTP are RTP).