Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using Wireshark to evaluate packet loss , delay, jitter , etc

From: Ahmad Mohamed <dayah_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 22:22:58 +0800
Hello

I am trying to do some simulations about MPEG-4 video streaming

I am new user for wireshark

I am using VLC to straem MPEG-4 video over wireless 802.11b/g, Also i have installed Wireshark, I want to know the following:-

To measure the delay, packet loss, throughtput, jitter, etc

how to do this using Wireshark

please help me

Thanks in advance