Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Why redundant frames?

From: Tony Anecito <adanecito@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi George,

Many thanks for the feedback. When I have access to the system I will let you know. The network path is from my client app through a DLink 1Gbps switch up to my router then back again to the same system as the client since the app server is on that box.
So I am assuming what you are talking about is on my windows box and that I should use something like TCP optimizer to check that setting.

Best Regards,
-Tony