Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] VoIP Calls & old E1 telephony protocols

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:58:31 -0700

On Oct 9, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

I don't see why we couldn't add such a feature, although it might be
better under another menu called something along the lines of TDM
under the telephony menu.

Or should there just be a Telephony -> Calls menu item, for all calls, no matter how they're transported?

Note that there's already code in gtk/voip_calls*.c to listen to the Q. 931 tap, but it appears to only pay attention to H.323, H.245, and ACTRACE calls.