Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] VoIP Calls & old E1 telephony protocols

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:57:01 -0600

On Oct 9, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Keith French wrote:

Yes that is exactly what I would like and totally agree on the TDM option. I do have a few traces I could send you. Where do you want them emailed to?

Would you mind opening an enhancement bug at https:// bugs.wireshark.org and attaching the files there? That way I don't lose track of the files. If they contain sensitive information, mark them as private so only the core maintainers (such as myself) can get to them. I'll get the e-mail right away from the bug system once you post it. Thanks!

Steve