Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Removing [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] and HTTP Continuat

From: "Domingo J. Ponce" <djponce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:05:19 -0400
Hello Guys,

I use Tshark for network monitoring and sniffing of malicious traffic at work and I am trying to figure out how I can get Tshark to stop showing packets that are TCP [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] and HTTP Continuation or non-HTTP traffic.

I only need this in Tshark and not Wireshark. I use tshark Live to view any incoming attacks (SYN Floods, ACK, Flood, UDP, Floods) and when I do see an attack sometimes my out put is flooded with [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] and HTTP Continuation or non-HTTP traffic responses.

Sincerely,
--

Domingo J. Ponce

Prolexic Technologies