Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] print number of packet based on filter in a file

From: Manolis Katsidoniotis <manoska@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:54:28 +0300
hi

thanks,, it worked beautifully also with combinations

another quicky
in case you happen to have an opinion

I have a huge amount of files of 80MB each and I wish to create total statistics about add/modify/... etc, etc,
should I merge all files in one large (~5GB) file and then run tshark against it or should I create a batch script store the results in .csv and use Excel?

br
Manolis