Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] problems with nested protocols in tshark

From: Savina Alla <nighthaunter666@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:09:10 +0400
Hi!

I have a problem with tshark:
I need to get a summary line which would contain IP adresses, MPLS
lables, VLAN IDs, ports, DLCIs and many other and it should not matter
how the protocols are nested

So, if I have ppp:mp:ppp.... then I want to see ppp twice in my
summary line

Using -T fileds I have encountered with the fact, that only
information about the bottom protocol is displayed ( I will have "mp
ppp" instead "ppp mp ppp"). Using -V is unacceptable because of the
size of the output.

Can somebody help me?