Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Win 7 support???

Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 18:59:25 +0200
Hi Terry,

After downloading right-click on wireshark.exe and choose Properties.
Check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for:? , select Windows
Vista and Apply.
Now you can run the setup for both Wireshark and WinPcap.

http://www.lovemytool.com/blog/2009/08/joke_snelders4.html

HTH
Joan

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 07:18:58 -0700 Terry wrote