Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Counting the number of duplcate packets

From: Steve Evans <sc_evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Guy,

By duplicate packet, I mean packets with the same seq number in succession. In this context, 7 duplicate packets in succession (retries) = 1 dropped packet.

I display the number of counted packets matching this query by creating some sort of filter that generate the results at the bottom by stating "number of displayed packets". Of course there must be a better way to see the results.