Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to detect out of order packet with tshark?

From: Haitham Al-Saif <haithamfares81@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:19:53 +0200
Hi can I detect out of order packet with tshark? I'm analyzing MPEG transport stream with tshark running on embedded Linux and want to detect out of order packet and MDI (media delivery index). i using the following command to get RTP statistic.

tshark -i eth0 -c 1000 -d udp.port==1234,rtp -qz rtp,streams