Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problem with GeoIP

From: Gordon Widera <gwidera@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:00:46 -0700
Hi Joan,

Yes, I do see the folder. In fact, I see 12 folders about the same number of attempts to try the "Map" function. All 12 folders contain the two files you listed. As for Endpoints, yes I do the GeoIP information. (ie. Country, AS Number, City, Latitude and Longitude). Lastly, like you, I am using FF v3.5.2.

Thanks

Gordon