Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP Packets not showing up

From: dan meyer <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:38:59 -0500
I'm not quite clear about what traffic you are trying to watch. Is it traffic between 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2 which is going over a wireless link, or is it traffic between 192.168.1.2 and some other machine, again over the same wireless link, and you are trying to monitor this traffic over the same wireless link, or something else?

In any case, I would recommend not watching traffic via a wireless link if at all possible. See http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/Ethernet for information about how to connect to the network with Wireshark.

-- Dan Meyer