Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users] need to find what blocks icmp

From: "Boris Blinchevsky" <nesb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:16:45 -0500
Title: Wireshark-users] need to find what blocks icmp

Lori, I agree. It really doesn't look like connectivity issue. I double checked all processes under the task manager in windows on both computers. There are no services that belong to other  firewalls or antiviruses other than Comodo or Symantec Endpoint protection (and as I wrote earlier I tested comps by connecting them together via straight ethernet cable, disabling symantic on both (stopping symantec services under windows services or clicking disable from task bar, allowing all traffic on comodos or exiting comodo from task bar). I also checked that Zone alarm I had before is not on the system. I don't have Cisco VPN client service installed.