Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decrypt AIM data-SSL Server Certificate?

From: bukkatee <bukkatee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:43:44 -0700
I'm trying to decrypt AIM messenger traffic on my local home network using Wireshark on Windows Vista.
I understand that I need export the server certificate and point to the file in the RSA information in the SSL properties for Wireshark. However, on my machine, I can only find the AOL intermediate and root certificates, not the server certificate in the store (looked in IE, Firefox, MMC).

I can see the server certificate, intermediate certificate, and root certificate information in the Wireshark traces.

I know this must be a very basic question but how do I obtain the server certificate so that I can export it to a file?
Do I need to request it, or can I generate it myself from the information in the trace.
I have openssl and Key Manager addon for Firefox, but I haven't been able to pull everything together.

Also, once I obtain the Server Certificate, if I export it using Firefox in pem format, can it be used by Wireshark or do I need to modify it?.

Thanks.