Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark+Citrix+Audio

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:27:22 -0600

On Aug 9, 2009, at 8:06 AM, Boaz Galil wrote:

I wonder if Citrix is wrapping the audio with their property protocol or they are just streaming the audio to the desktop. What will I see if I set up a Wireshark between the “CITRIX server” and the thin client where the speakers are connected? Will I see a regular RTP stream or something else?

Interesting question. I'm not sure what you will see until you use Wireshark to analyze the traffic :).

Steve