Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark+Citrix+Audio

From: Boaz Galil <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:06:43 +0300

Let’s say I have a thin client that run in Citrix environment. I am playing audio file. Although the entire desktop is actually running on the server (Citrix)  eventually the end user (me) will hear the audio in his speaker that connect to the thin client hardware.

I wonder if Citrix is wrapping the audio with their property protocol or they are just streaming the audio to the desktop. What will I see if I set up a Wireshark between the “CITRIX server” and the thin client where the speakers are connected? Will I see a regular RTP stream or something else?

I hope that this question makes sense….

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

--
Boaz.