Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Convert from NA Sniffer (Windows) 2.00x to libpcap

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:05:58 -0400
Is there a reason you're using editcap to do this? Have you tried simply opening the file with Wireshark and then saving it as a .pcap file? File | Open ... Files of type lists NA Sniffer 2.00x .cap files as one of the file types.

HTH
Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rayne" <hjazz6@xxxxxxxxx>