Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Request for information

From: Tausif Faridi <tausifaf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:40:18 +0530

Hi,

I am developing software that would be using the captured output of wireshark. My software and wireshark will be properly decoupled.

My plan is to commercially sell the software as an appliance where in my software and wireshark will be preinstalled. I need to confirm would this be permissible under the wireshark GPL license

Regards,
Tausif Ahmed Faridi

Discover your phone style & WIN a Windows Mobile phone. Your style! Try it now!