Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] x64-bit Support

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:24:07 -0700
Hi, Are there any restrictions to using wireshark in a x64-bit environment (Windows 2003)? The stable version 1.0.5 seems to install and start fine, but the development realease installs but crashes when trying to start. I realise that may be why it is is still 'Development'. Is there a separate mailing list for development releases I should mail?

Thanks,
Mario