Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture filter

From: "Rene Forstner" <rene.forstner@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:20:39 +0100
Hi,

I'm using Wireshark v1.0.4 on Win XP SP2 since a few days, so i'm new at this area.
In the faq and the wiki i did'nt find any answer. So I hope I'm right here.

I wan't to know if it is possible to configure the capture filter that wireshark captures only the traffic caused by a few ip-adresses.

The ip's are'nt in the same subnet so "net 1.2.3.4/24" or something like this does not work

--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a