Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Strange Delta Time

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:14:38 +0100
Yes, all delta times at the destination are ~10ms except for frame 54, which comes 62 ms after the previous one. In the source file, the first 53 packets seem to be ~4 ms apart, then the next one 47ms and after that, all are ~10ms apart.

Looks like the system has difficulty coping with it's tasks in time during the first 600ms and then things seem to stabalize. It can be tricky to do your tracing (and timestamping) on a machine that is used to test something with.

Cheers,
    Sake