Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Saving Audio as Wav

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:34:43 +0100
Hi,

The only good option you have there is to save as Audio file (.au).

Thanx,
Jaap
manuel_cecilia@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello All,
I am trying to save an RTP flow as .wav, but, as the signaling protocol is Skinny, the RTP flow is not detected as RTP under Statistics --> Voip , and then can not user the player feature. If I use statistics --> rtp, the flow is detected but can not be saved as .wav.
Any help?