Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fw: Re: Strange Delta Time

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 01:05:29 +0100
Frank,

Is the capture file in libpcap format? Or did you make it with another tool that uses a different file format?
If you did not make the capture file with wireshark (or tshark), could you run capinfos on it? Capinfos is included in the wireshark distribution, use it like "capinfos <file>".

The reason I'm asking is that maybe wiresharks import routine for this file format is not getting the timestamps right.

Cheers,

Sake