Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode all UDP as RTP?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:32:00 -0800

On Jan 15, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Brian Hanson wrote:

Hmm... I tried that, but it didn't seem to have any effect.

If not, then either it wasn't turned on correctly or the packets in question don't look enough like RTP for the RTP dissector to accept them as such.

Can you either provide us with a capture file where this doesn't work, or a small subset of that capture file that demonstrates the problem?

Also, what version of Wireshark are you using?