Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [HELP]Diameter Destination-Realm and domain name in NAI

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 04:29:49 +0400
Hi!

This forum is meant for discussion on Wireshark and related tools.
Nonetheless, here's a pointer for you to get more information. From
Diameter Base Protocol RFC 3588
(http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3588.html):

   Network Access Identifier
      The Network Access Identifier, or NAI [NAI], is used in the
      Diameter protocol to extract a user's identity and realm.  The
      identity is used to identify the user during authentication and/or
      authorization, while the realm is used for message routing
      purposes.

Hope this helps
Abhik.