Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HELP]Diameter Destination-Realm and domain name in NAI

From: Xian Ying <ying_xian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:36:42 +0000
Hi, all
    I am now working on the Diameter protocol in IT.
    I am confused about one thing. As you know, there is NAI in the DER message, that is username@domainname. While there is another attribute in the DER message, that is Destination-Realm. I don't know what is the relationship between the domain name in NAI and the Destination-Realm. Should the Destination-Realm equal the domain name in NAI?

    Please help me! Looking forward to your reply! Thanks in advance!

Jade
Jan 14, 2009