Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [This frame is a (suspected) retrasmission]

From: "Boaz Galil" <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:25:43 +0200

From what I understand you are looking at a TCP socket – one of the nodes didn't get acknowledge for a segment so now you are observing retransmission.

If you provide the entire packet capture – maybe we can give more information about the possible RCA.

Thanks in advance,

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 2:07 AM, bbbluedefense@xxxxxxxxx <bbbluedefense@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I've some problem to send medium (about 2 o 3 pages of html) emails
to  the smtp server of gmail and now the same problem to post a message
to a forum. So I sniffed my traffic and I found the following error:
[This frame is a (suspected) retrasmission]
What's means ?
thx
bdefense.