Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem with decoding K12xx/K15 rf5 files

From: "Marcin Jastrzebski" <marcin.jastrzebski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:15:16 -0000
Hi,
I'm trying to use Wireshark  (ver. 1.0.5) to decode Tektronik K12xx/K15 rf5 files. I configured Wireshark as described in Wiki - http://wiki.wireshark.org/K12; and it works fine for most of the files. But occasionally I'm getting files  which were recorded on an HSL interface (High Speed Interface as defined in Q.703 Annex A). It looks like Wireshark tries to decode them as normal narrowband Q,703 messages and ends up  displaying everything as an unknown MTP3 SNM message.  I've got the  original K12 stack file  and I tried to configure  K12xx protocol preferences by adding a new mapping match=hsl protos=mtp2 but it did not help.
Do you know if Wireshark can decode HSL as per Q.703 Annex A? If so,  how it should be configured to do this correctly?

Regards
Marcin