Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] question...

From: "Jorge L. Vazquez" <jlvazquez825@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 19:59:09 -0500
I think that as part of my troubleshooting, I should've use traceroute,
that would for sure identify whether the problem was in some router
along the way or the server itself... no I didn't use either ping or
traceroute as part of my troubleshooting and the reason why, was b/c I
immediately browse to other sites and they all worked just fine....

thanks all for the comments

-JV
blog: www.pctechtips.org