Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] question...

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:54:37 +0400
Regarding your question on [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU], please
see the following links:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChAdvReassemblySection.html
http://wiki.wireshark.org/TCP_Reassembly

Any information in the packet details pane which is enclosed in
brackets ([...]) is usually Wireshark generated information.

Regarding the slow response, perhaps the server was really busy, but
maybe someone is able to provide a better explanation.

HTH
Abhik.