Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Newbie Q - Displaying TCP data content in a column..

From: Kevin Hawkins <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:34:48 +0000
Thank you Stig - it's so nearly there now :-)

- just one last bit - can I get that data displayed in the column in ASCII ?

 Chris

Stig Bj�rlykke wrote:
2008/11/25 Kevin Hawkins <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
I'd very much appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right
direction with this

You want to use a Custom column with a display filter matching the
data you want to display.  For unknown data you should use "data.data"
in the field name.