Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] transparent GTP-'detunneling' in wireshark

From: "Wortley, Juan (NSN - AR/Cordoba)" <juan.wortley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:10:45 -0600
Hi Ariel,
No particular filter is required. When you apply a filter to a GTP
capture, that filter will try to match transport IP for GTP, and also
encapsulated IP inside GTP.

For instance, if you filter out by using "ip.addr==10.1.1.1" then WS
will apply the filter to transport IP (lowest IP layer) and also to
transported IP (upper layer):

UDP/TCP
-------
IP      <----- Filter tries to match "10.1.1.1" here