Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fw: Report Vulnerability WireShark 1.0.4 - SVRT-Bkis

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:13:38 -0800
I sent you the following reply on November 18:

--------
Thank you! The flaw has been found, and a fix is scheduled for Wireshark 1.0.5:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap

I don't have a specific date for the 1.0.5 release, but I'd like to have it out
by early December.
--------

Prerelease packages containing the fix (r26819) are available at
http://www.wireshark.org/download/prerelease/