Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP Relative Sequence Options

From: "Ekta Ahuja" <ahuja.ekta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:37:36 +0530
Hi All,

Analysis of a data using Wireshark on Windows gives me an option of enabling/disabling (Under Edit->Preferences->Protocol->TCP)  to enable/disable the TCP Relative Sequencing.
Now If I have to use this option on my unix box (command Line). What Parameter do i need to append to enable this feature.

e.g.

<wireshark binary>  -r < filename> -T psml -t ad
should i append " -o tcp.seq:1 ".

Kindly help.

Thanks
Ekta.