Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] writing some text to Tshark output file

From: Maryam Homayouni <marnameh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:11:50 -0800 (PST)
I tried -E option but it is not as flexible as I expect, it only writes exactly the header name which is specified in -e option in top line of the file above each column, for example the following command:
tshark -T fields -e frame.number -E header=y -E quote=d > out
results the following output:
frame.number
"1"
"2"
"3"
but what  I am looking for is to write what ever I prefer beside the values in each line, for example

Frame Number : 1    Time : 0.0000
Frame Number : 2    Time : 0.0012
 ..
can any body suggest me a way to get it?