Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question

From: "Terry Martin" <tmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:07:26 -0500

I am setting up Tshark to continuously collected information on a network connection and store the information into a file very 15 minutes with the name of the file being mm_dd_hh_mm.  I want this collection to only save the header information from all IP multicast traffic

Is there a way I can setup Tshark to collect this information?  Can anyone give me any ideas how to set this up?

Terry Martin

TimeData Corporation

VP of Network Operation

East Coast Number:     212-644-1600 X3

West Coast Number     503-678-2224

Cell:                            503-318-8909