Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Arp poisoning causes msn to keep dropping off

From: "Martin Visser" <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:17:17 +1100

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Kevin dePfyffer <kdepfyffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didn't want to go through
the trouble of moving every thing around and cant find any info on
spanning or mirroring with dd-wrt.

As you indicated you have a dd-wrt based router you also might look into installing tcpdump via a ipkg. You can then capture the traffic you want directly to a samba file share.  http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Ipkg

Regards, Martin