Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Arp poisoning causes msn to keep dropping off

From: "Kevin dePfyffer" <kdepfyffer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:40:35 -0800
I'm using arp poisoning to grab MSN traffice and MNS keeps getting
logged out or the internet keeps dropping off - laptop hooked up to
802.11G router. If I re-route my internet through my Linux server
(router to server to cable modem) and just grab packets there will I
experience the same problems? I know there will be a lot less traffic
but If its going to degrade my internet/network performance its just
now worth it.