Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] XP/Vista/Office 2007/IE

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:23:44 -0400
Good morning. My company, Centocor, is in the process of upgrading its Operating System from Windows 2000 to XP/Vista and its Office 2000 to Office 2007. They have installed on, I'm not sure how many, some computers have Wireshark, version 1.0.2, installed on them. Please answer the following questions at your earliest convenience:

1) Is the software compatible with XP? If not, what version is compatible? What are the costs involved in upgrading?

2) If the software compatible with Vista? If not, what version is compatible? What are the costs involved in upgrading?

3) If the software is not independent of Office 2007, is the software compatible with Office 2007? If not, what is the compatible version and what are the costs involved in upgrading?

4) If the software is not independent of IE, what versions of IE are not compatible with the software?

Thanks,

Isabel