Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to figure out openssl's tls packet sequences ??

From: "Prokash Sinha" <prokashs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:43:12 -0700
Thanks Luis,

The packets happen to have non-zero mismatched checksum ...

Usually over utls ( i.e tls over udp), I don't see this. In fact the SIP packets  [INVITE, Ringing, ACK, OK etc] gets sent across fine ... Also for tcp checksum, under windows it is showing intel pro/1000 mt, and it is more like a mother board controller (rather than a daughter card). Gooling seems to make me feel that it has offloading capabilities, but could not find anything particular to look at using Device manger for the controller... Was thinking that it would be under Qos, but that is disabled ...

Oh well, let me try to see what the openssl does ( without using the SIP layer).  I was thinking may be some one can point me to a site that details the packet sequence under tcp-tls...

Thanks for the link you gave me though.

-pro