Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 802.15.4 Decode

From: Colin O'Flynn <coflynn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:57:03 -0300
Hello,

> The second is the cleaner solution, but is probably more work.

Yes - I can see how the first one is a lot less work! It appears to be just
adding the line:

	dissector_add("ethertype",  ETHERTYPE_802154, ieee802154_handle);

Which does seem quite easy. However - would such a thing be accepted by the
Wireshark developers?

It's late here though, so will try compiling that change in the morning to see
if it works!

Regards,

  -Colin