Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark GUI in tshark

From: NADEZHDA PLOTNIKOVA <nadek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:30:59 +0000 (GMT)
Hello all,
I would like to use tshark for my data capturing but so far used Wireshark GUI only.
so I need some advise on how to do the following (to start with, then I'll get the idea). Basically i need the script for the following:

WireShark->Capture->Options

     Capture---

      Interface – ethXX

      Link layer – Ethernet

     Capture files----

       the directory and file name to put data in

   Stop capture----

      After 20 sec

Next is to press start;

Then my workload finished and I need to press stop button on main panel on WireShark

After that I need to convert file (or, if tshark supports text output - that'd be fine!):

WS->File->Export

     Browse and define NEW file name a-la oldFile.txt

    Packet range---

     All packets

   Packet format----

     Summary lane ON