Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Change IP

From: AlannY <m@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:43:20 +0400
Hi there.

I'm using latest Wireshark with latest beta WinPCap on Windows 2003 Server x64 and I had a problem with detecting IP for interface.

I have one physical network card which connected to the LAN with IP: 10.9.x.x and I'm using VPN for connecting to the internet with IP: 77.50.x.x (VPN is windows native). The card is the came, but have 2 connections. In the Linux, I have an eth0 and ppp0 interfaces, but don't know how it's called in Windows.

Wireshark successfully detects my card, but can capture only for my LAN network (it shows that my IP is in the 10.3.x.x network). Is it possible to tell Wireshark (WinPcap) to capture traffic to/from the second network (internet)?