Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Certificate Request doesn't seemproperly displayed

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:53:29 -0400
Ryerse, Mike (DIS) wrote:
No.  I also thought that 0.99.1 was the last Ethereal as well, but my
co-worker has 1.1.0 which I thought odd.  Here is the text from
help-->about:

Version 1.1.0-SVN-18189 (SVN Rev 18189)

FWIW:

SVN 18189 is from May 2006 just about the time when Ethereal --> Wireshark; I don't know where the 1.1.0 came from but this certainly appears to an old Ethereal version.