Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Run Wireshark from USB?

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:47:40 +0200
If you do not have an U3 stick, you could also use a normal stick and put PortableApps on it, since there is also a portableApps installer of wireshark. See: http://www.portableapps.com and http://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/WiresharkPortable-1.1.0.paf.exe

Still, capturing needs WinPcap (temporary) installed. But viewing captures is no problem without installing anything.

Cheers,

Sake

----- Original Message ----- From: "Q" <jebus197@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>